Property Inspection Report Kilburn

Accommodation Report is also known as Home Survey Report for Immigration, Immigration Housing Inspections, Property inspection report london for spouse visa, is a reports that you might need to include with your visa application. This UKVI housing report is to make sure that the property the applicant (along with his/ her partner) intend to live in must be ‘owned or occupied exclusively’ by their family and it must also not be overcrowded as defined by the Housing Act 1985. 


We provide Property inspection report Kilburn North West London and all other areas in Brent, Camden, Westminster council -
  • Kilburn
  • Brondesbury
  • West Hampstead
  • Queen's Park
  • Kensal Green (part)
  • South Hampstead (south)
  • Swiss Cottage (west)


Please call us on 073 77 00 00 72 for Property inspection report in london and all over the UK. We have a dedicated team who are ready to inspect your property at any part of the UK. We offer same day, evening, weekend service as well but will incure with an extra charge. For further intormation visit our service page.